TEEN DRAWING (13-17) with Molly Vaughn
$110.00 – $130.00
This 6-week class is designed to help students develop their art while learning new techniques along the way. They will be experimenting with different mediums to broaden their horizons, learn about varieties of skills, and understanding basic principles of art that they might have never thought were significant.
Topic’s we will cover:
- Why still is life important to the artist’s eye?
- What is color theory and how can I understand it?
- How to make your hand less shaky while inking?
- How can I shade this differently?
- How can I copy this piece almost perfectly?
- How can I draw this animal?
- Why are proportions important?
This class will overlay the core concepts of drawing and art while studying key terms and relating them back to their work. It is important students will bring their own sketchbook for them to create and work in, that is sturdy with all medium types such as: watercolor, acrylic, ink, prisma colored pencils, copic markers, and so forth. Minimum 4 students.. FALL SESSION Begins October 14. Class runs Sundays from 1:30-3pm for 6 weeks. $110 (member), $130 (non-member).
This class is running. Join in!