Meditative Watercolor Painting (age 16+) with Eiren Graver Sept 29
$130.00 – $150.00
This class will explore the innate language of color through abstract painting exercises. Great for beginners or anyone who wants to slow down, de-stress, or unplug from perfectionist tendencies. The emphasis will be on observation and mindful experience of our artistic activity, rather than on the finished product. Minimum 4 students.
Supplies needed: Watercolor paper block, or loose watercolor paper with masking or paper tape, a 6 well plastic palette, watercolor brushes (size 16 round works well). Liquid watercolor paints
- Ultramarine Blue
- Pthalo Blue (Green Shade) or Prussian Blue or Monestial Blue
- Cadmium Red or Vermillion or Scarlet Lake
- Permanent Rose or Alizarin Crimson or Quinacridone Rose
- Cadmium Yellow or New Gamboge
- Lemon Yellow or Cadmium Yellow Light
- Burnt Umber or Burnt Sienna
- Yellow Ochre or Raw Sienna,
In Person Session Begins September 29. Class runs Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm for 8 weeks. $130 + supplies (member), $150 + supplies (non-member).