- This event has passed.
2015 Beef and Beer Fundraiser
August 8, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, August 8 from 6-9pm for our 5th annual summer beef and beer. Once again, this year’s event will be held at our 254 E. High St. facility. This fundraiser will help support our fall educational exhibit Her Story.
Tickets are only $25 and can be bought online here. Your ticket includes hot beef sandwiches, great side salads, homemade desserts, beer, water and soda.
A vegetarian option is also available. Please be sure to purchase a vegetarian ticket if that is your choice. Veggie sandwiches will only be available to those who preorder them.
If the event has not sold out, tickets will be $25 at the door.
For the third year in a row, Victory Brewing Company is generously donating all the beer for this fundraiser. Along with great beer, you will enjoy tons of delicious food, including hot beef sandwiches form The Butcher and the BBQ, yummy salads and veggie sandwiches from Montesano Bros., and homemade desserts. Laura Washington and the Community Gardens in Pottstown are also providing a fresh garden salad for us to enjoy.
Want to know what you can win in our door prize raffle?
- $50 Wegman’s gift card
- Gift basket from local soapmaker Scentual Gardens
- Gift card from Connections coffee shop
- Goodies from Milkman Cake Shoppe
- “Shop Local” gift basket donated by Dolan Law Group
- Basket of cheer donated by the ArtFusion Board of Directors and featuring a selection of red and white wines
- Two tickets to a show at Steel River Playhouse
- Four tickets to Manatawny Green mini golf in Pottstown
- Your choice of original artwork, donated by local artists
- Gift basket donated by Citadel
- Animal themed gift basket
Each guest will receive one door prize chance free with their paid ticket. Additional tickets will be one sale throughout the night. You can also try your luck with a 50/50 raffle.