Safety in the Pottery Studio
1. Always follow the instructions of your teacher.
2. Students will not load, unload or operate the pottery kilns.
3. Keep hair tied back.
4. Do not wear articles of clothing or jewelry that hang off the body.
5. Do not wear open toed or open heeled footwear (i.e., flip-flops, sandals or clogs) in the pottery studio.
6. Do not use any equipment without an instructor present.
7. All completed work must be picked up from ArtFusion no later than 6 weeks after the student’s final class. ArtFusion is not responsible for any work left longer than 6 weeks. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their work.Waiver
In connection with my involvement in ceramic art classes at ArtFusion 19464, I hereby release ArtFusion 19464, its agents, representatives, successors, or assignees, including ArtFusion 19464 management and employees, from all liabilities, actions, claims, damages, demands, costs, and expenses which I am now or in the future have against them, arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in art classes, including enroute to or from the program or its related events.
I understand that the waiver includes, but is not limited to, all injuries to me and or loss of injuries to any personal property. I also understand that this waiver includes, but is not limited to, any claims that are based on my alleged negligence or any other action or inaction of any of the above parties.