ArtFusion 19464 offers a wide variety of multi-week classes as well as one- and two-day workshops. We invite you to come and get inspired! Click here to see our current schedule of classes. Scholarship and tuition assistance are available. Click here for more information.
ArtFusion 19464 admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs.
All of our classes require a minimum number of students in order to run. If that minimum has not been met one week before the scheduled start of the class, the class will be cancelled. So please register early to avoid disappointment!
General Class Information
We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. In case of cancellation, all students will be notified by email and/or phone. Adult, teen and children’s supplies are included unless otherwise stated. When funds are available, ArtFusion 19464 offers scholarships to those who demonstrate financial need.
You may register in person, on our website or over the phone. Full tuition must be paid at the time of registration. (Please note: we no longer accept credit cards over the phone. As an alternative, we are able to email you an invoice that you are able to pay online with a credit or debit card.) Make checks payable to: ArtFusion 19464. There is a $25 charge on returned checks. Your full payment confirms class registration unless notified by ArtFusion 19464. To secure placement in class, we recommend registering early.
Your online order made through our website will be processed through Square. You can use the credit or debit card of your choice. We do not accept credit card payment over the phone. As an alternative, we can email you an invoice that you can pay online with a credit or debit card. You may also pay by check, cash or credit card at our 341 Beech St. location. Questions? Please call or email us.
We will notify all registered students in the event of class cancellation by ArtFusion 19464, and full refunds will be issued.
Please note that during inclement weather, we normally follow closings and delays for the Pottstown School District. Any changes to our regular hours and schedule will be posted on social media.
In addition to class tuition payment, each student is required to fill out a registration form before attending class. Click here to fill this form out online.
Several classes also require a class specific waiver to be filled out.
Refunds and Prorating
- If a class is cancelled by ArtFusion 19464, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel more than one week before the start of class, you can receive a refund minus a $15 processing fee. The full tuition price can also be held as a credit, to be used on a future class.
- If you cancel within one week of the class start date, you can receive a refund minus a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given once class has started.
- Patron dues are non-refundable.
- ArtFusion 19464 does not prorate any class due to late registration or missed classes. Extreme circumstances can communicated in writing to the executive director.
If a class is cancelled by ArtFusion 19464 due to instructor illness or other unexpected event, we will schedule a makeup class. Normally this will mean extending a class session by an additional week.
If a student misses a class, we are not required to offer a makeup class. Our instructors will do their best to catch up a student during the next class they attend. If a student requires further time complete a project due to missed classes, many instructors are available for private lessons.
In the event the building fire alarm is triggered, all students and staff will immediately exit the building and gather in the parking lot of the former Medicine Shop building (corner of Charlotte and Beech St.) We will only reenter the building when it has been cleared by local fire department personnel.
If we need to leave the immediate area due to an active fire or other emergency situation, our evacuation location is the corner of Hanover and Beech streets, about one block away from the school. If we need to leave ArtFusion 19464 grounds, we will notify parents immediately.
- The safety of our students, instructors and staff is our top priority.
- Anyone who is feeling sick—staff, instructors or students—should stay home.
- We will respect and fully support any staff, instructors and students who continue to wear their masks.
- Some teachers may still require masks to be worn during their classes. You will be notified if your current class will be Masks Required. Any new classes will be clearly marked as “Masks Required for All Students”.